- Total End-to-End Maintenance
- Immediate Cost Savings
- Increased Productivity
- Advanced Features
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Quality and Reliability
iCore Networks’ CloudFUZNTM unifies communications (UC) to seamlessly virtualize office in the cloud solutions that provide world-class end user capabilities at a fraction of the cost of maintaining in house systems.
Fully managed & integrated hosted Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint & Lync; BroadSoft (BroadWorks) virtual hosted communications, video & contact center platform services along with virtualized desktop (VDI), Secure Private Network (SPN) capabilities and a complete end to end professional services support system that racks, stacks & flawlessly virtualizes & maintains end user data center infrastructure both here in the United States & around the globe.
The combination of 'all in one' world-class virtualization & ongoing maintenance services creates a compelling suite of outsourced services for customers to choose from in an applications on demand environment that provides state of the art voice, data, video & workforce collaboration tools when & where customers want them on a global scale.
1. We do everything. One company. One call. One point of contact:
iCore's robust solutions addresses all your UC and cloud applications needs. Whether you are looking for Cloud Services, Hosted Unified Applications, virtualization or hosted exchange solutions, iCore has you covered.
Get started now
2. Fail-safe network architecture: iCore's multiple fully-mirrored Network Operations Centers (NOC) provide ultimate protection against the growing threat of cyber-attack and outages caused by man-made or natural disasters. In fact, during the 2011 east coast earthquake our network was unscathed. All users were able to successfully communicate with customers, friends, and family
3. Certified in-house staff: iCore professionals participate in extensive training programs to ensure they are up to speed on the latest technologies and trends. They also hold multiple industry certifications such as Cisco, Polycom, Six Sigma, etc. Our USA-based live technical support is available 24/7/365 and your account will be assigned a dedicated account manager to assure your satisfaction.
4. Satisfied client base: Independent surveys show that iCore's customers give the company a 98% satisfaction rating . iCore's satisfied customers have connections on our network to their offices in all 50 states and Canada. We also have international presence in several countries including UK, France, Afghanistan, Belgium, Ecuador, and many more! Some of the top companies across various industries implement iCore's solutions. Check what valued customers have to say.
5. Reduce Cost
- No charge for local service message units
- Free domestic long distance charges
- No Internet service to pay
- No PBX maintenance or support for phone administration in the office
- Highly competitive international rates
6. Improve Staff Mobility: Staff can connect their iCore phones from virtually any location in the world with a broadband connection. Whether at home, or in a hotel in China, plug in the phone and log in your number. That phone is now your office phone. In addition, the iCore Communicator can complement or replace your hard phone across mainstream mobile and desktop platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. iCore Communicator completes the overall UC solution by allowing operators to easily deploy a single application to access voice, video, instant messaging and presence applications.
7. Scalability: As your organization continues its rapid growth of employees and locations, the iCore solution allows you to seamlessly bring new locations on to the network, providing a true unified platform.
Training is provided by an iCore Corporate Trainer at the customer site. As locations or employees are added, everyone will be trained personally by the iCore team. Training can be given as a one on one session, group or via WebEx for remote employees.
- Single Points of Failure (PBX, PRIs, Analog lines)
- Depreciating asset
- Antiquated technology
- No Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Inefficient and separate networks
- No redundancy for data, voice, or servers
- Annual expenses for maintenance and upgrades