At the heart of a iCore Networks' robust solutions is STRONGCLOUD, which includes enhanced disaster prevention and recovery system consisting of a primary private circuit connected to four geographically redundant and technologically mirrored Network Operations Centers (NOCs), with a managed backup circuits; which are equipped with primary and backup data servers. The upgraded hardware, advanced software and true geographic data center redundancy enables iCore to prepare its customers for the worst by making a detailed disaster recovery plan available to every customer.
iCore backs its platform-agnostic products and services with the most customer-oriented employees in the industry, who provide the ultimate in personalized customer service from the CEO and executive leadership teams down to front-line service personnel. All of iCore’s service technicians are fully certified by Microsoft, Polycom, Cisco, Oracle and Broadsoft just to name a few. Other customer benefits provided by iCore’s total solutions package include business-class connectivity, impressive scalability, unprecedented reliability, cloud-based disaster recovery, rock-solid business continuity/backup, enhanced collaboration and best-in-class support and training.
• iCore has invested $100M from the ground up, providing best-in-class devices to provide our customers with superior voice quality and secured data throughput.
• iCore offers fully secured and reliable carrier grade network connectivity with unparalleled reliability and availability.
• iCore provides geographically redundant coverage in world-class Tier I data centers.
• Our network is carrier-agnostic. Traffic and data have multiple routing paths which provide extensive coverage and eliminate single points of failure.
• iCore has multiple peering arrangements for internet and voice connectivity which provide extensive coverage to Tier 1 Carriers, ILECs, CLECS, MSOs, and MNOs.