iCore Communicator provides end-users with a Unified Communications (UC) experience across mainstream mobile and desktop platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android making any of your devices a secure, reliable unified communications client.
Replacing or complementing your hard phone, iCore Communicator allows you to make Voice and Video calls over IP, see when your contacts are available, send Instant Messages and transfer files with ease and efficiency.
The Communicator turns each mobile device into an effective unified communications client specifically designed for business and enterprise users. It can be deployed within an enterprise environment either by manual configuration via the softphone Graphical User Interface (GUI) or by using a provisioning server, like Client Configuration Server (CCS).
Voice and Video calling
- Standard call features such as call hold, 3-way calling, call display, pop-up notification for incoming calls, call ignore/reject and more
- Video calling with detachable video window
High Definition video
- View, send and receive video in high-resolution HD (1280 x 720p) video
IM and Presence (Support for SIP SIMPLE and XMPP)
- Send Instant Messages to your contacts when you see they are online
- Pop-up notification for contact status changes
- Privacy rules and blocking for each contact
- Store your contacts in the Personal Address Book
- Import contacts from other address books
- Single click to call or IM directly from the contact list