Keep a close eye on the performance of every device, server and application in your infrastructure
Your mission is to deliver 100% availability of all network resources and to keep a close eye on the performance of every device, server and application in your infrastructure while, of course, everything is constantly changing. It's not easy. But if you could design a network monitoring solution to make your life easier, what would it be? Quick to set up? Elegantly simple to use? Scalable to accommodate your network growth? And inexpensive? That is where the iCore Network Monitoring System (NMS) comes in: a comprehensive web-enabled fault and performance management platform that gives you broad visibility across your network.
iCore NMS enables you to quickly detect, diagnose and resolve network performance problems and outages. It offers out-of-the-box network-centric views that are designed to deliver the critical information network engineers need. And iCore NMS is the easiest product of its kind to use and maintain, meaning you will spend more time actually managing networks.
- Monitors and analyzes real-time, in-depth network performance metrics for routers, switches, servers, and any other SNMP-enabled devices
- Provides a highly intuitive, customizable web interface with point-and-click simplicity that supports multiple views by user and department, as well as cutting-edge map views and "Top 10" views of your global network
- Gets you up and running in less than an hour with do-it-yourself deployment
- Enables advanced alerting for correlated events, sustained conditions, and complex combinations of device states
- Scales to accommodate growth and management needs with a hot standby engine, multiple polling engines, and additional web servers
- Extends management capabilities to NetFlow traffic analysis and monitoring of VoIP performance, wireless devices, applications and servers
- Leverages a Universal Device Poller to monitor any SNMP-enabled device