Empower your employees with iCore's Secure and Mobile Access to the Virtual Desktop.
"About 80 percent of companies of 5,000 or less employees reporting they are considering VDI as part of their IT strategy. About 60 percent of larger companies (more than 5,000 employees) expressed they are considering VDI."
iCore Networks’ Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) allows users to effortlessly retrieve their Windows environment running in our datacenters, from any device.
Server virtualization is a technology for partitioning one physical server into multiple virtual servers. iCore’s Desktop as a Service solution employs Server Hosting and Virtualization to transform the way your IT department functions by eliminating the need to maintain servers on premise and increasing uptime while also providing security.
VDI allows users to effortlessly retrieve their rich and full fidelity Windows environment running in our datacenters, from any device. It's as if the applications were to be loaded on your local systems, but instead they're centrally managed.
iCore offers Desktop as a Service to provide and manage your customized server hardware as well as support it. Challenges such as internet outages affecting circuits and networking equipment, bandwidth issues and security/compliance headaches are overcome by cloud solutions featuring firewalling technology and the latest VDI technology innovations – plus world-class IT management and help desk support.
What's in Your Cloud?
Benefits of iCore's Desktop as a Service:
• Secure remote access from devices with Internet access: iPhones, iPads, Androids, laptops
• Remote server access from anywhere in the world
• Centralized management with 24/7/365 support
• Mobile application integration
• No capital expense on regularly replacing computers and their components
• Faster processing speed
• 100% uptime with no loss of data; single points of failure eliminated
• Computer data backed up and replicated across geographically dispersed data centers
• Disaster recovery for all data applications
• Innate virus, malware and intrusion detection